Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I said, "Yes!" too!


So I wrote a little bit before about the joyous update of planning my own wedding!! This week I received our engagement photos that my fiance and I had the pleasure of doing with Michelle Kirchner of MK Studios. Be sure to check out her link, she is a true artist! We picked the Los Rios Historic District in nearby San Juan Capistrano because of its beautiful vintage appeal with the old cottage homes and train station. The photos turned out beautifully. I did my own make up for the portraits, so I decided to share some of our favorite shots.




For the day time pictures I decided to go with a very light smokey eye and concentrate on big, natural looking lashes with individuals temporarily glued in and a peachy pink lipgloss. This is the iconic Chanel lipgloss in Orgasm and is a must have in any girl's make up bag!



Congratulations also to everyone engaged or married this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment