Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ring By Spring!

Spring is my second favorite season because, come April, everything becomes Wedding Fever! I remember in college, a girl's goal was not just to graduate, but to have a "Ring By Spring", meaning she would become engaged before spring of her senior year. Of course, that didn't happen for me. I was lucky just to finally get out of there with a Bachelor's Degree! But for many of my friends, they were wonderfully blessed with amazing men that came into their lives early and their college wish was granted!

With so much going on during wedding season, I want to take the stress out of your very special day. I am in the middle of planning my own wedding and know all too well the stress and struggle of getting everything settled and having the budget to match those extensive plans! That's why Kiss the Bride Beauty Services makes sure that every month brings you a new promotion to take the bite out of your beauty planning!

This month, in honor of Mother's Day and all things Spring:

  • Every Mother of the Bride or Groom makeup is complimentary
  • Free Trial Run when you book your event or wedding in May
  • Free Lash and Application with any prom makeup service
I hope that this helps any bride with her budget, and I am excited to begin gearing up to meet and work with all of you.

-Lauren of Kiss the Bride Beauty Services

No comments:

Post a Comment